How We Recommend CBD Brands
At IntelliCBD, our goal is to help educate and guide our visitors to successful experiences with CBD-rich products. Part of this effort is providing a listing of companies in our CBD brands database. Within these listings, we highlight specific brands as recommended by IntelliCBD.
We believe that relevant recommendations backed by good intentions are a valuable thing to offer the community. Unfortunately, recommendations can also be skewed if they are driven by self-serving intentions - it is our goal to prevent this at all costs. Participating or not participating in any advertising program does not play a part in determining our brand recommendations.
This document is created to document how we determine which brands to recommend to the users of this website. We believe that being transparent in our practices is highly important if we are to make recommendations like this.
Our ultimate goal is to provide education and guidance that leads to the most successful hemp-derived product experiences possible. When it comes to brand recommendations, we verify the following core points for each brand we recommend:
- The brand provides transparency around their company, sourcing, and manufacturing process (if applicable).
- The brand discloses what is in their products - specifically that the products contain what they claim and are free of dangerous contaminants.
- The company supports provides adequate customer support.
In addition to these core principles, we then recommend brands that offer superior or unique products or services relative to the industry. We outline specifics as to why we've recommended each individual brand on their profile page. Examples of this include:
- Uniquely available products or services.
- High-quality product contents.
- High-value products.
- Charitable work, sustainability practices, or similar.
If you have any questions or comments about these practices, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you'd like to see our recommendations, head over to our CBD brands database. If you'd like to choose a company on your own, we also provide an in-depth CBD buyers guide which will help walk you through the process.