Price Chart Guidelines: How We Gather Data
We use the following guidelines to gather data to present in our interactive CBD price chart.
Data Gathering Guidelines
We use the following guidelines to gather data for use in our chart:
- Products Must Have Lab Reports to Confirm the Spectrum
- The contents of a brand's products must be verified via a lab report.
- Some brands do not provide lab reports for their products and are thus not included in our price chart.
- Price is Based on a Product Containing or Closest to 1,000 mg (1 gram) of CBD Content Total
- If no close or exact match is offered, then take an average of two surrounding contents - ie 500ml and 1500ml.
- This method prevents the influence of high-volume or bulk products that some companies may not offer.
- The Standard Product Offering For Each Product Type & Spectrum
- The basic, unflavored, non-concentrated, simpler product is chosen when more complex, higher-priced options are offered.
- Standard Pricing is Used
- The original price of an item is used. Any general discounts, promo codes, bulk discounts, quantity discounts or sale pricing is ignored.
Product Types & Spectrums
We review all of the following product types separated by spectrum:
- Capsules (Water Soluble)
- CBD Extract
- CBD Isolate
- Tinctures (Water Soluble)
- Vape Juice
Please note that if a brand does not provide lab reports to verify the contents of their product(s), they are not assigned spectrums and will not be listed on our price chart.